Housing Partner Registration

To improve our relationships with our Housing Partners the City of Eutaw Water Department has provided this form to allow our housing partners to register to submit service requests for their properties. 

To view our Housing Partner Information and Resources, please click here.

You can also email move outs or general service requests to utilities@eutawal.gov; although for tenant specific or property specific requests we ask that they be in writing or by email for record keeping purposes.

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window