Email Us

Praise or Problem?

Do you want to let us know about a positive interaction with city services or employees, or do you want to let us know about an issue we need to improve on. We are always working to improve our city for all of our citizens.

IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY OR URGENT (Police, Fire, or Water Leak) please contact 911 for faster assistance. For non-emergency service please contact Greene County 911 at (205) 372-1911

Call Us

Report It!

When submitting a report, please provide as much information as possible. Use accurate dates, times, and locations. You are also able to attach pictures or documents (pdf or doc).

[gravityform id="1" title="true"]