Please Read Before Submitting!
In previous years, account information was not kept up-to-date or verified for accuracy. Over time, people have moved or even passed on. Often, changing the name on the account wasn’t followed up on. As a result, with Mayor Johnson’s administration there was a substantial amount of bad, uncollectable debt. We are making an effort to maintain and updated and accurate customer database.
Additionally, some people have not been honest and forthcoming about their accounts, with accounts being opened fraudulently which causes a financial loss to the city as well as a bad debt to be incorrectly attributed to others.
These changes, and verifications are meant to improve our account information, to protect our customers from fraudulent activity, and to ensure that we are maintaining compliance with regulations.
Instructions and Information
- This form is for Existing Customers Only to Update Their Account Information
- You may come in person to update your information.
- This is for a one-time account update – if you have already provided updated information or visited us in person this is not required.
- All Customers are REQUIRED to provide this information, with photo identification, and proof of address.
- For Existing Customers – If your address is on your photo ID then that is acceptable for proof of address.
- For Existing Customers, if the name, and or address on your ID match we may ask for additional information.
- AFTER THIS FORM SUBMISSION, YOU WILL RECEIVE TWO EMAILS. ONE TO VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY AND ANOTHER TO SIGN OUR CUSTOMER AGREEMENT.