Utility Department News|

Annual CCR from the City of Eutaw Water Department

Each year, the Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) requires public water systems, to provide an annual report of water quality and violations to the public. It provides a detailed report of sample results that were taken during the previous year. It also provides you with contact information for those responsible for your water system. All public water systems are required to provide a CCR to their customers at least once per year.

Request Copy

If you are a current utility customer and would like to receive a copy of our 2022 Consumer Confidence Report please request one below or call 205-372-3374 and one will be provided to you at no cost. You can also pick up a copy at Eutaw City Hall.

Reported Violations

There are three reported violations in the CCR. All of which are from not reporting a VOC Monitoring Violation from October to December 2019. ADEM gave additional opportunities provide a public notice, and it was missed two additional times. Mayor Johnson and her administration would like to remind everyone, that these violations were for events that occurred prior to her term in office. The Eutaw Water Department has made significant progress to ensure that violations and failure to provide public notice do not occur in the future.

Request CCR by Mail

If you would like to receive a copy of the CCR by mail, please complete the following form:

Additional Information

EPA Drinking Water

EPA Water Quality

EPA CCR Information for Consumers

EPA How to Read/Understand the CCR

Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM) Reports

Alabama Rural Water Association

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window